International Programme for Organisations
All applications in this funding round must be for projects that will take place between 1st November 2015 and 31st October 2016. There is two funding streams included within this programme:
- Artists' International Development Fund (Organisations)
- Professional Arts Abroad
Who can apply?
Professional Arts Abroad
• Professional arts organisations based in Northern Ireland, which can show both a credible track record of contributing to artistic activities here and a commitment to a continued artistic programme in Northern Ireland in the future.
Artists International Development Fund (organisations)
The programme is open to organisations in any artform
• who have received recognition for their work in Northern Ireland;
• who do not have extensive international experience;
• whose work will benefit from launching better international networks - either artistically; or in terms of developing an audience for their work; and
• who can demonstrate an interest in their work from an overseas partner/host
WHO CANNOT APPLY?
• Applicants who have already received an award, within the previous 12 months, under the scheme to which they are applying. This 12 month period runs from the date of the previous award letter.
• Applicants who have broken the conditions of previous grant awards within the previous 4 years (taken from the date of the letter of offer).
Applications for this scheme can be made using our online form or by downloading a hard copy. We aim to inform you of our final decision within three months of the closing date.